Tygers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Tygers Prowl!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Stever102

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stever102

Number of posts : 1

Application - Stever102 Empty
PostSubject: Application - Stever102   Application - Stever102 Empty7/1/2009, 16:12

Code: Select all
Travian Name: stever102
Link to your player profile: http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=95888
Current and past alliances (if any): None
Any players that are currently attacking you: cbrsummer, cunbong. There is another one or two but these two are the most frequent.
Name of Tygr player that recommended you (if any): darkwolf13
Define your playing style: More defensive than offensive, but will attack when needed
State your planned activity level in our forums: Active but not overly active. This site is blocked at work so I can only check after I get home.
Why do you want to join Tygr alliance: A couple reasons. The first is to have people stop attacking me or at least have somebody to turn to for help. Also, to help others who are starting out after the peace period is up.

--I forgot to add this earlier

I have read and agree to follow all of the rules posted in the Membership RULES post. I understand that the rules may change from time to time. I also understand that to stay a member of Tygr, I am expected to stay active in game and to visit these forums regularly. I have already constructed a marketplace and an embassy in my village.
Back to top Go down
darkwolf13
Participator

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stever102   Application - Stever102 Empty7/1/2009, 19:47

Please note he is a good friend of mine from outside the game and Neolis will vouch for him as well. I have already got agreement from cbrsummer to stop attacking him. Please note that they are attacking him because of his location, and are getting no resources.
Back to top Go down
Mandorallen
Participator
Mandorallen

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stever102   Application - Stever102 Empty7/1/2009, 20:19

comments? yes for me
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stever102   Application - Stever102 Empty7/1/2009, 20:29

If darkwolf13 vouches for him then that is good enough for me. I assume darkwolf13 knows a good player when he sees one.

Invite ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stever102   Application - Stever102 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Stever102
Page 1 of 1