Tygers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Tygers Prowl!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application- Timothydabes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
timothydabes
Quiet Type

Number of posts : 14

Application- Timothydabes Empty
PostSubject: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty22/12/2008, 20:32

Travian Name: Timothydabes

Link to your player profile: http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=98078

Current and past alliances (if any): US - 335

Any players that are currently attacking you: None, and I dont attack anybody much neither anymore cause all the farms deleted or got banned for inactivity ;(

Name of Tygr player that recommended you (if any): Lord Fletch

Define your playing style: More of trying to sim up and develop a hammer in my 9c now since i cant attack anybody properly- My nearest viable farm is 3hours away, and he is being farmed too. I used to be fairly aggressive.

State your planned activity level in our forums: Very active.

Why do you want to join Tygr alliance: I think the alliance is very well organized and is definately going make it through endgame. I hope to learn more from the people from here. Furthermore there are quite a few in the alliance who are near me.

My locations are:
WoshiiNoob. (Capital) (235|178)
Woyeshiinoob. (236|177)
Wogenshiinoob. (236|175)

Thanks,

Timothy.
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty22/12/2008, 20:37

Need Lord to verify recommendation please.
Back to top Go down
COBRA
Spammer
COBRA

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty22/12/2008, 20:39

I have a good feeling about this guy. He's smart. Anyone know anything relevant?
Back to top Go down
Mandorallen
Participator
Mandorallen

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty22/12/2008, 21:35

I have a good feeling about this guy too, although I get confused on good and bad feeling at times.
Back to top Go down
lostndelusional
Admin
lostndelusional

Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty22/12/2008, 21:37

Timothy, why is it that you want to leave your current alliance?
Back to top Go down
timothydabes
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty23/12/2008, 08:22

Me and newneo were from the same alliance. Mido came from Us-335 too. I think the most important reason why we left is because the alliance was unable to help us when needed. Several of our members are being cat-ted but only a few of us even attempt to send defences to help, although they were wiped. The larger players did not respond at all. Our alliance made use of the in-game forum. Everybody was active, yes, but they do not do ANYTHING to help at all. All they did was to give suggestions. When people asked for resources nobody will respond. Not even a request for settlers is given a second thought to. That is why i left the alliance.

There is a friend in the alliance, Nongpim, who will request for recruitment here once he's finished helping out another ally. He is a fairly experienced and big player.

Thanks for everything and regards to all,
Timothy
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty23/12/2008, 09:41

My question is why did you mention Lord Fletch as a recommendation? Did lord Fletch really recommend you or was this a copy/paste error?
Back to top Go down
timothydabes
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty23/12/2008, 10:32

yes he did recommend me.

If it is the one near Mala Strana, then I am definitely interested in it. Also, please do not settle in the 7 of any of my villages. That being said, however, you seem to be a growing player. If you are interested in joining Tyger, let me know.

Lord Fletch

Last edited by FatManLittleBoy on 23/12/2008, 12:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : private information removed....LOL)
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty23/12/2008, 11:01

okay...invite will be sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Timothydabes   Application- Timothydabes Empty

Back to top Go down

Application- Timothydabes
Page 1 of 1