Tygers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Tygers Prowl!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gash Bell

Number of posts : 1

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Empty8/1/2009, 21:12

Code: Select all
Travian Name: Gash Bell

Link to your player profile: I do not know how to do that my village names are Zakeruga and Jikerudo if that helps any. sry. http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=28093 (I added link for him - Causting)

Current and past alliances (if any): Past Allaince ~DU~

Any players that are currently attacking you: I am being attacked by members of RaG but I shall be out of their line of fire soon

Name of Tygr player that recommended you (if any): Me and Tyrael Were both haters of RaG so in a way he recommended me.

Define your playing style: I am a Defensive merchant i like to build traps and druidriders but i love to generate resources.

State your planned activity level in our forums: I am not a very talkative person but if something caches my eye that needs correcting i will correct it.

Why do you want to join Tygr alliance: As Kiki said earlier my alliance is disbanding so im looking for someone near me who can take me in. The threat of RaG must stop soon but i need support to do anything.http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=28093
Back to top Go down
Newneo
Participator
Newneo

Number of posts : 88

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty10/1/2009, 11:11

You said:

Any players that are currently attacking you: I am being attacked by members of RaG but I shall be out of their line of fire soon

Please suggest how will that happen?
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1