Tygers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Tygers Prowl!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Lord_Luthor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luthor

Number of posts : 1

Application - Lord_Luthor Empty
PostSubject: Application - Lord_Luthor   Application - Lord_Luthor Empty12/1/2009, 20:04

Code: Select all
Travian Name: Lord_Luthor

Link to your player profile: http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=99196

Current and past alliances (if any): Was in Goonsec, leaders went inactive and group is disbaning.

Any players that are currently attacking you: my second village was attacked twice by player Hero, but nothing serious.

Name of Tygr player that recommended you (if any):

Define your playing style: I try to maintain a good balance of economic and military power which keeps me ahead of everyone in my 7x7.

State your planned activity level in our forums: I am an active and social player and will check the forums daily unless I am out of town in which I would make known and find a sitter beforehand.

Why do you want to join Tygr alliance: Tyger is obviously a well organized and powerful alliance in the game and I hope align myself with them in hopes to
contribute to their success as well as receive protection, which would ultimately lead to an overall fun experience in travian.
Back to top Go down
Newneo
Participator
Newneo

Number of posts : 88

Application - Lord_Luthor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Lord_Luthor   Application - Lord_Luthor Empty12/1/2009, 22:33

We are moving into a new forum. We might consider you. You will have to wait for a while. We will inform you about the new Forum.

Regards,
Newneo.
Back to top Go down

Application - Lord_Luthor
Page 1 of 1