Tygers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Tygers Prowl!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Ishnessland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishness
Quiet Type

Number of posts : 13

Application - Ishnessland Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 10:23

Travian Name: Ishness
Link to your player profile:http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=116290
Current and past alliances (if any): none
Any players that are currently attacking you: no
Name of Tygr player that recommended you (if any): I messaged FatManLittleBoy, he pointed the way...
Define your playing style: lucid
State your planned activity level in our forums: Will be posting, keen to make allies and learn more Ishnessland has had a hard time of things...
Why do you want to join Tygr alliance: The next logical step...following that...domination....
Back to top Go down
Mandorallen
Participator
Mandorallen

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 14:31

? population ? should be higher, but in good area.
Back to top Go down
Ishness
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 18:55

Concur population should be higher...putting in the hours though and have no doubts that before long things will be different...

One of the many reasons Im looking to join up is for travian advice and strategies from veterans....
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 20:28

Actually not to bad of a population considering didn't start, but 14 days ago or so. Maybe a Tyger3 candidate? Barns got an opinion?
Back to top Go down
Rish
Admin
Rish

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 21:24

I noticed that during the 2 weeks that you have played that you had 3 days in a row where you had zero growth. Aproximately the 18th, 19th, & 20th. During that time was anyone taking care of your village?
Back to top Go down
Ishness
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 23:40

Rish you won't wanna hear this Im sure, but, my buddy died on the 18th, unexpected, only 25, here in Thailand it all gets turned around so quickly that those three days were consumed with thoughts and feelings away from Travian, I didnt have the mind to get a sitter, I will if any absences prevent me from logging on in the future...
Back to top Go down
Rish
Admin
Rish

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 23:46

I am sorry for your loss. Of course something like that is completely understandable. But without knowing you or your situation it was a valid question. Once again sorry about your friend.
Back to top Go down
Ishness
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty27/12/2008, 23:51

Hey no problem, thanks.
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty28/12/2008, 08:24

Tyger3 and see how Ishness grows maybe? ANyone else have an opinion.

By the way if I point you in this direction does not mean I recommend them. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Prince
Participator
Dark Prince

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty28/12/2008, 08:47

I guess we can give him a try.
Back to top Go down
Mandorallen
Participator
Mandorallen

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty28/12/2008, 10:24

Lets do. Send the invite.
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty28/12/2008, 15:40

Invite ordered from Tyger 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ishnessland   Application - Ishnessland Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Ishnessland
Page 1 of 1