Tygers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Tygers Prowl!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - xpwrx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xpwrx
Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26

Application - xpwrx Empty
PostSubject: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 03:58

* Be larger than 100 population (yes)
* Be in the NE quadrant (yes)
* Have a marketplace and an embassy prior to applying (yes)
* Not be a farm or under regular attacks (my rat is still alive Sad )
* Sign up for a regular (not guest) account in our forums (regular if i get accepted)
* Read and agree to follow all posted Tygr rules and Travian rules (yes)
* Post an application in the Apply for Membership forum that contains all the information requested and is accurate (yes)

Code: Select all (???)
Travian Name: xpwrx
Link to your player profile: http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=116590
Current and past alliances (if any): None at all.
Any players that are currently attacking you: No one attacking me.
Name of Tygr player that recommended you (if any): Dark Prince
Define your playing style: Attacking. (but erm .. i am only 108 pop but i am the attacking style)
State your planned activity level in our forums: checking twice a day.

Why do you want to join Tygr alliance:
I've spent some time researching the game and concluded that it is a big scale, complicated, vibrant game. I have recently stopped playing Wow after the new expansion started so this will be my next game.

Being in a game, i surely want to play at the highest level and this alliance seems to be the biggest around in my sector. I happen to be lucky and got to know dark prince and we chat often with him offering me advise on things that i havn't got yet like scouts, when to have what kind of army size etc ....

I've spotted my 9 cropper 4-5 fields away from my starting and a 5 clay (2nd village) near the 9c. So i should be able to have enough for decent scale attacking (not too sure how long i need since i have no experience)

So basically, i want to be in the alliance to learn the game and see how it is at the highest level. I'm a stayer so no worries about that one. ^^

Having said i prefer attacking ... i do not think i can afford to send fakes as yet since 1 troop is still expensive to me and if i need to send fakes 2-3 times a day it is surely gonna affect me bad. So let me grow a bit before i start on that please. Other than that i think the other rules are totally ok. I don't need sitters since i've been green since i started playing this game and i am the kind who will set my alarm to wake up at 5am to make an attack. ^^

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

PWR
Back to top Go down
Dark Prince
Participator
Dark Prince

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 04:08

I strongly recommend this player. Even though he is a rookie, he is quite active (had exceeded 100 pop before his Beginner's Protection ended and he is a Gaul, not a Roman) and eager to learn the game. He is also very cooperative.
Once he gets in our Alliance I am willing to offer him guidance and protection till he grows strong.
Back to top Go down
xpwrx
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 07:10

actually .... using a 100+ pop to gauge is flawed i feel.

troops don't give you pop and i had 2 scouts, 4TTs and 20 phalx when i ended protection. Smile
Man are those research cost EXPENSIVE OMG.

lucky i don't have to do them ever again ... erm ..... pls tell me i dun have to do them in my next village?
Back to top Go down
Mandorallen
Participator
Mandorallen

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 07:34

We take several criteria into account besides pop
Back to top Go down
Mandorallen
Participator
Mandorallen

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 07:35

Looks good to me even though small, I say put him in rookie wing and lets derookie him.
Back to top Go down
FatManLittleBoy
Spammer
FatManLittleBoy

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 08:22

Invite will be sent
Back to top Go down
xpwrx
Quiet Type

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 09:06

yay !!! thanks !!
Back to top Go down
dextinthrin
Participator
dextinthrin

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty26/12/2008, 10:58

Strong app indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - xpwrx   Application - xpwrx Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - xpwrx
Page 1 of 1